Tropical Sea Diffuser Bracelet
Tropical Sea Diffuser Bracelet
- Turquoise lava beads 8 mm
- White lava beads 6 mm
- 8mm Blue Banded Agate Beads
- butterfly charm
LAVA STONE AND AROMATHERAPY
Lava stones are usually a type of pumice stone, they have just been shaped into generally uniform spheres to be used for purposes other than making the skin soft and healthy. Volcanic stone is incredibly porous, which means there are a lot of air bubbles in the stone. These pockets are created by the steam that is captured in the stone as it cools and are the secret to turning all of your lava rocks into oil diffusers.
Essential oil diffusers work by letting the oil evaporate that the scent will be that much stronger. Slowly for hours or days. Typically, this means the oil is sucked into a wick of sorts and evaporates back into the room. These diffusers tend to last for weeks before needing to be replaced. With lava rocks , things get a bit more interesting. The oil seeps into all of these pockets, and as you wear it, the oil warms with your body heat.
→Important information about my bracelets:
- Each of my bracelets is unique and handmade with care and
- The design of the bracelet could differ depending on the size of the beads and the size of the wrist so that it is more representative than the one in the photo.
- The size of the bracelet may differ by a few millimeters due to the size of the beads and the spacers of the bracelet, but at all times I try to respect the size ordered.
- The bracelet may have slight differences with the photos due to light exposure. However, the maximum detail and precision is demonstrated for the bracelet.
- The bracelets with charm, this one could be different from the photo.
Nimar Bracelets cannot be held responsible for allergic reactions and no refunds will be issued for this reason. The spacers and charms used are silver and gold plated.
→Lifespan of your strap:
- In order to keep your bracelet well, do not stretch the elastic thread unnecessarily.
- Take off the bracelet to wash yourself.
- Avoid putting your bracelet in contact with lotions and sweat
→How I measure my wrist:
Your bracelet size should be measured where your wrist bone is missing and you add 0.5pc to it to make sure your bracelet is comfortable and can slide easily or is the widest part of your hand.
BRACELET DIFFUSER INSTRUCTIONS:
It is recommended to dilute essential oils before applying them directly to the skin. For use on diffuser bracelets, apply a drop of oil directly to the lava stone and allow to dry before wearing. Pure essential oils are very powerful, you can dilute them with a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut to reduce the smell and obtain the desired effect.
It is important to note that citrus oils, such as lemon and grapefruit, are photosensitive and can therefore cause redness on sensitive skin when exposed to the sun. Some oils like peppermint, lemongrass, and eucalyptus are not recommended for young children or pregnant women. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or have skin diseases. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
You can clean your diffuser bracelet to reduce or eliminate the fragrance by rinsing it under hot water with a little soap without detergents.
All bracelets are personalized to your wrist size.
A bracelet from Nimar Bracelets
A bracelet for any occasion...
For a birthday
This is the ideal event to start or complete
a collection of pearl bracelets. Pearl bracelets are very
versatile and easy to wear with any outfit
Why not surprise your
half with a bracelet of Quartz beads or Chakra beads. Choose from
white pearls if she has a medium to dark complexion. They will contrast
beautifully with her complexion. The black pearls will also be
striking on those with a paler complexion and fair hair.
These are also suitable
to young girls than to more mature women. They offer an excellent
gift. Teenagers will welcome a multicolored pearl bracelet with